Sunday, March 18, 2018

The Yeast Accident / Parkinson’s Epiphany

I’ve about done myself in whilst hydroponic gardening radishes with my daughter for her science project. 🤢


Late in the project we had fungus gnats develop in the enclosure.

So the folks at the hydro store recommended an “all natural” “organic” fungicide/ pesticide...

But the plot thickens...After mixing it and applying it per the recommendations, I realize...


It’s 9.42% yeast!!!!
And I am allergic to yeast, and it’s a dread fungus!

So I think, “well I washed my hands in hot water” - but I started feeling weaker, shakier over the next few weeks while simultaneously going cold turkey on dairy. Then Friday I started smelling something like the substance itself in my sweat, breath - yuk! So I went to the doctor  and got some diflucan, and it seems to be zapping it. My Parkinson’s meds are working significantly better! I should progressively get somewhat better over the next month... my IGG allergy to yeast takes a week or so to onset, then a month of inflammation. Here’s what the urgent care doc gave me:

 


Further you will note that during the horror I specifically had to escalate my carbidopa.... making me wonder if the yeast controls us by making vitamin B6 or AADC! Note also that the night I crashed off my dairy free bid, I recovered well from this yogurt:
http://www.whitemountainfoods.com/probiotics.html

So those lactobacillus and other strains appear to attack the yeast. But also remember they sold me that yeast based fungicide for organic cultivation...  Makes me wonder if we’re getting loaded with yeast in organic fruits and vegetables.

 Looked into this further, it turns out that yeast does in fact produce vitamin B6!

Candida Sythesizes B6

So beware - B6 converts your Levodopa into dopamine so it doesn’t enter your brain and stops your gut, and candida or yeast in your gut produces vitamin B6!

Further explanation added 3/18/8:
Two Cofactors, vitamin B6 and AADC control how much Levodopa from your mesenteric system, including your medication which enters through your mesenteric system, gets to your brain. B6 and AADC together convert levodopa to dopamine and dopamine does not appreciably cross the blood brain barrier (BBB): Higher levels of B6 and AADC prevent more levodopa from crossing the BBB; lower levels allow more levodopa to cross the BBB. 90% of the serotonin and 50% of the body’s Levodopa are produced in the mesenteric system so it’s reasonable to estimate that AADC is abundant, being required for both Serotonin and Levodopa. Therefore if organisms such as over abundant yeast are injecting B6 directly at the origin location of both mesenteric and medication levodopa, that levodopa is quickly converted to dopamine and kept from the brain. Further, other citations in the literature indicate that yeast grows faster in higher levels of B6, so levels of yeast keep rising and this process snowballs.


No comments:

Post a Comment